Without this playing with fantasy no creative work has ever yet come to birth. The debt we owe to the play of the imagination is incalculable.
~ Carl Jung
Time for some fun! My lovely friend AJ over at AJ’s Art Journal tagged me in a game of blog tag! Join us for some game-time, and be sure to check out all of these awesome blogs for some inspiration…
- You must post the rules
- Answer the 11 questions the tagger posted for you
- Create 11 questions to ask the people you tag
- Let them know you’ve tagged them
Here are the 11 questions from AJ and our answers:
- Which artist (dead or alive) would you most like to have a 1 on 1 with? Frank Zappa
- How do you silence your inner critic? Outrun with abandon.
- If you could only use 3 colors, which would you choose? Blue, azure, and indigo.
- If you could own any piece of art in the world (money no object) what would it be? The original Dogs Playing Poker
- What is your most treasured inanimate possession? iPhone
- Given the choice of fruit or chocolate, which would you pick? Chocolate, duh.
- Where in the world would you most like to visit? Greek Isles.
- Is your art room tidy or messy? What’s tidy?
- What gets you up in the morning? Panic. My daughter has really long hair to braid before sending her off to school.
- What makes you laugh out loud? Emo Philips.
- If you could time travel which period or event in history would you like to experience? Victorian Era.
- What’s your go-to art/creativity supply?
- Country or western?
- Early bird or night owl?
- What’s your favorite or most memorable or most inspiring book?
- Name your theme song.
- Can you pat your head and rub your tummy at the same time, and then do it in reverse?
- What do you see when you look out the window of your art space/studio?
- What do you do to stop the hiccups?
- Do you still believe in magic?
- How do you celebrate love?
- Why do you blog?
And here’s our tagees, blogs we really love and visit regularly, some of them every single day!! I hope you love them as much as we do and find as much inspiration and joy as we do:
- Kitty is not Amused
- Year of Living Craftily
- Painter’s Progress
- Magicinthewoods’s Blog
- Living True
- Joyful Ploys
- Tee Thompson Studio
- Daisy Yellow
- Diana Trout
Please Note: There is no obligation to play along, we know people are busy with other stuff, so please don’t feel pressured because we tagged you, we just love your blogs and wanted other to see them too. Pass on the love!